Ford Cleveland Branch Assembly Plant
The Ford Motor 5分彩官网's branch assembly plant was the first Detroit-owned automobile plant in Cleveland and the last auto assembly plant in the city to close during the Depression. In addition, it was one of the first multi-story reinforced concrete auto plants in Cleveland, greatly influencing factory design within the city's auto industry. The plant was built in 1915, and manufacturing was ceased at the plant in 1932. It did continue as a branch sales office and distribution center until the beginning of World War II, during which it was used by the government. After the war the building was sold.
Photocopy of early 20th century photograph, looking east, of east facade of assembly building on Euclid Ave.